(...) The words were created to describe the external world, then sometimes there are not enough words to describe our soul or what you feel (...)


lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

Sighs and a lots of ice cream






(...) Since I am a hopeless romantic, I must say that I love the movie based on the classic romance but all those in which the plot shows a love that has many processes that preclude their full development in principle and perhaps are somewhat tortuous, but you vibrate so powerful feelings and ultimately know to stay together, but suffers when they are together!
There are many examples of these movies, but I have always in my retine is The Notebook! .. It is a story of love that makes me dream and that is usually found in movies more than books, that kind of love that transcends time and circumstances of life .. Love that overcomes social differences and temporal spaces.
It is a movie I went to see my best friend, hahaha I remember that situation ... always the same conflict, he wants to see action or horror movies and I always want to see a romantic movies. That day I won =)
It is a film that tells the love story between Noah and Allie .. part from that found in a nursing home and tells Noah and tells the story of love between them to Allie who is an elderly woman who suffers of dementia, is an act that always repeats itself because man seeks to remind his girlfriend as they lived. A story that makes you sigh and dream about all the times we live that perhaps love can last beyond the life .-
Another film of this genre is undoubtedly Pride and Prejudice, but I prefer the book. What I most love about this movie was to Mr. Darcy ... =)
Many love the movies that make me stay glued in front of the TV eating ice cream and crying ... such an angel in love ... I never understood why she had to die when he transformed from angel to man ...
Another is Ps I Love you .... That saddest thing, but again show a love that transcends and teaches you is to live with that love ... and without .-
Of course, not less important is John Dear! That most beautiful thing that man =) and is a film that shows love as hard and often affected by ideals and loyalties of individuals ... Sometimes love is not enough to set aside what we are ...

No doubt, I'm a dreamer, utopian and imaginary but I love to dream and sigh ... =)!
Hahahaha! Although I love movies that point to try to explain nature and human nature ... those dense type and you have to be with all senses alert or lost but the best or the key to the movie ... An example that shows the vulnerability of human beings and more hints that can miserable of men is Requiem for a dream .-

A lot of films ... many movies ... everyone has a feature that is left, either in the plot, the actor, the song (...)

Kiss!
Pelu

1 comentario: